2.5 D-urban models are made for cities and TOWNS, district centers, cities with low levels of construction, individual territories of large cities with low population density and suburbs and are designed for detailed planning of telecommunications networks in urban areas with dense buildings. they also display all urban infrastructure objects that potentially prevent the spread of radio waves. Satellite images and aerial photos with a resolution of 0.3 – 1 m are used for creation.
To solve the problem of designing 5G networks outside of cities, add height values to buildings and vegetation features in suburbs and countryside. The use of 2.5D models provides accurate and cost-effective modeling of obstacle heights over large areas, both in urban and integrated planning processes inside and outside cities.
2.5 D models include:
- vector 2.5 D model;
- clutter 2.5 D model;
- 2.5 D digital terrain model;
- clutter high-rise model;
- address database.
Accuracy parameters for 3D models:
|Parameter||resolution 2 m||resolution 5 m|
|Resolution (cell size)||2 m||5 m|
|Altimetric accuracy (z)||3 m||5 m|
|Planimetric accuracy (x, y)||6 m||10 m|
|The minimum mapped object is||50 sq.m.||100 sq.m.|
|The clutter high rise model is Based on||individual buildings||individual buildings|
|Minimum recognized height in the clutter height model||Buildings – 3 m||Buildings – 5 m|
|Accuracy of the clutter height model||3 m||5 m|
Delivery format for 3D models for planning systems PLANET, AIRCOM ASSET, NETPLAN, ATOLL FORSK, MapInfo.
Implementation mechanism: by the forces and means of GEO INNOTER LLC:
- getting and processing satellite images,
- creating a digital terrain model,
- orthotransformation of survey materials,
- creating vector and cluster models.
Advantages of GEO INNOTER LLC:
- Extensive experience in creating digital terrain models.
- Highly qualified employees working with remote sensing materials.
- Latest software for photogrammetric processing of satellite images and cartographic works.
- GEO INNOTER LLC is included in the list of expert companies of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation for the analysis of remote sensing materials and conducting expert examinations.
- Network of experienced local partners.
- Telecommunications company