Innoter has once again become a leader in the supply of Earth Remote Sensing (ERS) data. In 2018, the company became the sales leader of Maxar Technologies (formerly DigitalGlobe) partner.
SI Imaging Services (SIIS) is a provider of ERS data from Korean KOMPSAT series satellites (optical-electronic satellites KOMPSAT-2, KOMPSAT-3, KOMPSAT-3A, and radar satellite KOMPSAT-5). SIIS is also a distributor of data from Dubaisat-2 and Deimos-2 satellites.
Customers use KOMPSAT images for their missions and research, achieving excellent results in the application of remote sensing for:
- Creating and updating topographic maps and scale plans up to 1:5,000;
- High-precision cadastral mapping;
- Engineering surveys for the construction of transportation and oil and gas infrastructure;
- Forest inventory and condition assessment;
- City planning and territorial planning scheme development;
- Monitoring natural disasters;
- Control of natural resource use, and more.
To check the availability of images and get a cost estimate for your area of interest, please send a technical task to the email address: email@example.com. For consultations, please contact us by phone: +7 495 245-04-24, +7(916)3523941 WhatsApp / Telegram.