Oil and gas company
Rendering of services for aerospace monitoring of the territory of a gas condensate field
- Execution of operational satellite imagery of the territory of a mining pot of a gas condensate field (GCF), from WorldView-2, 3 satellites in panchromatic, multispectral modes, color synthesis. Providing the Customer with fragments of satellite imagery of the territory of the gas complex within the specified boundaries with a spatial resolution on the ground not worse than 0.5 meters.
- Processing of satellite images with the allocation of new development areas and identified changes in the soil and vegetation cover of the earth, in comparison with the images of the previous year, within the specified boundaries of the mining allotment of the GCF. Computer processing and analysis of the images obtained with the selection of new buildings on the images (any objects with dimensions of more than 3x3 meters).
- Processing of satellite images with the allocation of new development areas and identified changes in the soil and vegetation cover of the earth, in comparison with satellite imagery of the previous period with a spatial resolution of at least 0.5 m, within the specified boundaries of the territory of the license area of the gas condensate field.
The customer received the reporting materials of the gas and condensate field license area in paper and electronic forms.
Format of transmitted images in electronic form: georeferenced Tiff (Geo TIFF) with the ability to import survey data into the Customer's information system.
The vector layers of the identified objects are divided into groups in accordance with the terms of reference and are transferred by different files of the Mid / Mif format.
The vector layer contains the following characteristics of each detected object:
- number in order in accordance with the report on paper, with the ability to search by this attribute;
- name of the space satellite;
- date of shooting;
- linear or area dimensions of the object, depending on the type;
- name of the property;
- compliance with the part number indicated in the cartogram.
- coordinates in UK WGS.
To facilitate the search for the identified object, the report on paper contains a cartogram of a breakdown of the mining allotment.
The report on "Aerospace monitoring of the GCF territory" on paper contains fragments of satellite images marked with the likely areas of unauthorized development and with the indication of coordinates according to the customer's form.