Maps of exploration and development areas are necessary for solving the following tasks in the oil and gas industry:
- Identification and study of dangerous geological processes.
- Determining the karst hazard of the territory.
- Identification of swamps and wetlands
- Determination of gully-beam erosion.
- Identification of potentially dangerous landslide areas.
A complete understanding of the environment is necessary for safe planning of the infrastructure development of gas and oil production sites.
Remote sensing data allows you to:
- accurately locate potentially dangerous geological areas;
- minimize field work;
- reduce the anthropogenic impact on the development area;
- significantly reduce the timing of engineering surveys due to visibility and speed of remote sensing data acquisition.
The purpose of the work is to identify and study dangerous geological processes and update maps of engineering and geological zoning with a table of characteristics of selected taxa and maps of engineering and geological conditions. For this purpose, the following types of work are performed:
- collection, generalization and systematization of published and stock works describing the development of exogenous surveys on the site;
- photogrammetric processing of remote sensing materials;
- landscape and geological interpretation of remote sensing materials;
- field and laboratory work on the identification and study of hazardous geological processes;
- drawing up a set of thematic maps of engineering-geological zoning and engineering-geological conditions of the territory.
When you create you create relevant thematic maps sitematizirovannye and use existing topographical maps and plans, the completeness and accuracy of which meet the requirements of your scale, ingenerno-geological maps, the survey results of previous years, describing the evolution of exogenous on ucatt surveys, and additional background materials (including materials CKGF, territorial inspections of gosgeonadzor and reference systems of other departments).
Photogrammetric processing of remote sensing data involves the creation of horizontal and vertical bases, creation of digital elevation models (DEM), obtaining of the synthesized images and the orthorectification. Building a digital terrain model allows you to identify a number of geological processes, such as solifluction and landslide formation.
The interpretation of synthesized orthophotos, "loaded" to the digital terrain model, allows not only to detail geological processes, but also in some cases to better identify the areas of a particular process.
As a result of decoding remote sensing materials, the following are distinguished:
- areas with potential landslide development;
- areas with potential development of karst processes;
- gully-girder network and areas with potential development of gully-girder processes;
- determination of soil types;
- types of Quaternary deposits are determined.
In the course of field and laboratory work, potentially dangerous areas found are verified on the ground by sampling soil, rocks and water, conducting chemical and analytical control, issuing certificates of field survey and sampling, and protocols for quantitative chemical analysis.
As a result of interpretation of remote sensing materials, thematic mapping, sampling and analysis, maps of potentially dangerous geological processes are created. The set of thematic maps should provide materials about the natural conditions of the territory where construction will be carried out and factors of technogenic impact on the environment, assessment of dangerous processes and phenomena, development of measures for environmental protection.
Depending on the Customer's requirements, the following thematic maps can be created:
- Map of engineering and geological zoning scale 1: 2500.
- Map of engineering and geological conditions on a scale of 1: 25000 with a table of characteristics of selected taxa.
- A map of the actual material based on a 1:25000 scale situational plan.
- Map of the development of dangerous geological and engineering-geological processes on a scale of 1:25000.
- Map of the degree of karst and danger of karst scale 1: 25000.
- Map-diagram of the development of dangerous geological processes on a scale of 1: 25000.
The result of this work must be obtained material and data sufficient for the composition and volume of project study locations of areal and linear facilities, development of activities and structures for engineering protection, protection of geological environment and create safe living conditions for the population, the development of the project organization of construction.
Work on identifying areas of potentially dangerous geological processes is necessary for oil companies to justify planning of urban development activities and development of design solutions, including measures for engineering protection of capital construction objects, as well as materials necessary for calculations of structures of engineering protection structures.
The mechanism of realization of the project:
In-house: obtaining and analyzing remote sensing materials, spatial reference, creating orthophotos, creating a digital terrain model (DEM), creating digital thematic cartographic materials.
Through local partners: field work, chemical and analytical research.
Advantages of GEO INNOTER LLC:
- Extensive experience in drawing up engineering and geological maps.
- The highest qualification in working with remote sensing materials.
- Latest software for remote sensing materials processing.
- GEO INNOTER LLC is accredited by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation in the direction of conducting expertise on remote sensing materials.
- A network of reliable local partners.