Topographic plan – this is an image of a section of the earth's surface obtained on a plane. Therefore, the plan is a reduced similar image of the horizontal projection of the area of the Earth's surface with objects located on it.
Topographic plans are used for design and construction of a wide variety of objects, underground and surface structures, and for other works on construction and its branches.Topographic plans 1:500, 1:1 000, 1:2 000 and 1:5 000 serve as the basis for topographic and specialized plans and maps of less scales.
Topographic plans are used for:
- Technical design of roads and railways in mountainous areas;
- Detailed design of roads and Railways in flat and hilly areas;
- Thorough search of mineral deposits;
- Laying of routes of pressure pipelines or channels located in mountainous areas;
- Detailed exploration, as well as for executive planning of mining enterprises;
- Technical design of hydraulic structures and thermal power plants;
- Design of engineering structures;
- Maintenance of the state cadaster of real estate.
To calculate the cost of creating topographic plans of the scale you need, send a request to e-mail: email@example.com. For consultation, please contact us by phone +7 495 245-04-24