Remote sensing of the Earth - observations and measurements of natural and reflected radiation of land, ocean and atmosphere of the Earth in different ranges of electromagnetic waves by means of specialized equipment installed on spacecraft and other aircrafts for the purpose of detecting changes, location and temporal variability of natural phenomena, Earth objects, the environment and anthropogenic objects.
New and archived space imagery is ordered through authorized partners of space imagery operators.
GEO Innoter is the leader in the CIS and Eastern Europe in processing of aerial
and space images processing and creation of derivative products. It has been repeatedly recognized the best partner of the world leading RS satellites operators.
Space imagery - an objective and independent information source!
Space imagery allows:
- analyze socio-economic development of territories;
- to track the dynamics of changes in the area
- acquisition of information regardless of the object of interest location
- use both archived and fresh information;
- detect objects and events with high accuracy;
You can order from us
The purpose of space imagery is to promptly obtain up-to-date geometric and semantic information about the terrain required to solve numerous tasks in various fields of activity, the main of which are:
creation and updating of topographic maps and plans, as well as other cartographic products;
creation of engineering-topographic maps during engineering and geodesic surveys;
creation of remote basis of geological maps;
assessment of the situation on the ground for a certain period of time including dynamics of changes;
monitoring of changes on the ground in the time lag mode from 30 minutes;
expertise on the basis of space images as evidence in court;
creating engineering and geological maps in geological surveys
execution of land surveying and cadastre works;
creation of digital terrain models for planning and development of telecommunications networks;
agricultural research, identification of plant diseases, determining the phase of vegetation;
conducting industrial and environmental monitoring.
administrative-territorial management, creation and maintenance of urban and land cadastre.
monitoring of emergency situations and their consequences, control of the course of emergency and recovery works;
and many other tasks.
Benefits of Using Space Imagery Data
Super-high resolution and high resolution space imagery data can be acquired more expeditiously as they may already be in the operator's archives and the new imagery does not require any coordination with the state agencies. The area of this image is much larger than that of an airborne or UAV image.
Remote sensing data received from an airplane or a UAV has high visual informative capacity and excellent measurement properties, but requires longer time for surveying, as it requires time for coordinating permission for flight, movement of aircraft (UAV with operators) to the survey area and higher (multiples) cost of data per 1 km2.
Another indisputable advantage of space imagery is its objectivity (the human factor is minimized).
The image of the Earth is constantly changing and any map is gradually aging. Space images contain up-to-date and reliable terrain data and are successfully used for updating maps not only at small, but at large scales as well. They allow correcting maps of large territories of the world. Space imagery is especially efficient in hard-to-reach areas where fieldwork is very labor- and cost-consuming.
Types of spatial resolution of satellite images:
- Very low (worse than 100 m).
- Low (15-100 m).
- Medium (5-15 m).
- High (1-2.5 m).
- Extra high (0.3-1 m)
Prices for services
The cost of execution is calculated on an individual basis, taking into account a specific of task.
After receiving the task description, we calculate the cost and send you a commercial offer.
Period of executionDuration of work is from 5 (five) working days and is calculated individually for each customer.
The term of work performance depends on the total shooting area, the number of images to be processed and their type (mono-stereo) and is calculated individually for each customer.
How to place an order:
- description of the task requiring application of space imagery materials;
- location of the object of interest (coordinates, name of district, region, shp-file, etc.)
- imaging period requirements (period, during which the archived data can be used or a new imaging is required);
- requirements to survey quality (mono-stereo, image angles, terrain resolution, cloud cover, sun angle, panchromatic or multispectral survey, etc.).
STEP 2: Agreeing on the terms of reference and cost:
- cost of work - the price is negotiated on a case-by-case basis;
- Photographs are paid for separately (from $ 0.1 to $ 200 per 1 km2 depending on the survey (archive-new, mono-stereo, resolution).
STEP #3: Sign a contract and get to work
Deadline of 5 working days from the date of receipt of 100% advance payment for satellite imagery materials - payment by bank transfer only. The rest payment after implementation.
We work with individuals and legal entities, private entrepreneurs, state and municipal authorities, foreign customers, etc.).
Fill the form and we will contact you within 15 minutes
Stages of service provision
- Approval of the task requiring the use of satellite imagery materials;
- Assessment of technical feasibility of solving the Customer's task through application of remote sensing methods;
- Determination of the dates and parameters of the survey of interest (survey period, survey type, etc.);
- Verification of availability of archived space imagery materials for the area of interest;
- Verification of the selected archive images for compliance with the Customer's requirements;
- Execution of a request to the operator(s) for new or speculative imagery (if necessary).
RESULT: possibility (YES/NO) to provide the service
Stage #1 (BEFORE the contract):
- Coordination with the customer of the space imagery data available in the operators' archives;
- Agreement with the customer, if necessary, the spacecraft from which the new or speculative survey will be performed, the terms and parameters of the new survey;
- Final determination of labor and material costs, coordination of delivery terms and cost.
RESULT: a signed contract.
Stage 2 (Execution of the contract):
- Receipt of 100% advance payment;
- Ordering of space imagery materials;
- Incoming space imagery quality control;
- Processing of space images with the help of specialized software;
- Drawing up a report and other documents, the list of which is specified in the contract.
RESULT: The results of the completed work are sent to the customer electronically in the formats agreed upon with him in advance according to the terms of reference.
The result of the provision of servicesCreation of the final product based on space imagery materials:
archived space imagery of different kinds: black and white, color, multispectral, synthesized;
materials of new space imagery of different types;
Space radar imagery materials.
GEO INNOTER delivers the end products to the customer, requesting the space imagery materials, in accordance with the Technical Assignment on electronic media or via the Internet via FTP-server.
Requirements to raw data
Exact coordinates of the area of interest, requirements to the space imagery materials (ground resolution, imagery type, maximum image angle, minimum sun angle, maximum permissible cloud cover percentage, imagery period).
If there is no possibility to provide the above information, provide information for what purposes the remote sensing data is to be used, and the specialists of LLC "GEO INNOTER" will analyze the requirements and offer the best option to solve the problem.
- For new imagery: if the area of work is known in advance, but there are no images with the required parameters in the archives of spacecraft operators and the allowed time interval for new imagery is long enough to complete it in standard mode (without extra charge for acceleration and priority), there is an option of speculative imagery - that is de facto new imagery, but without obligations to buy out. Since archived remote sensing materials are cheaper than ordering new imagery, as soon as the speculative imagery is archived, it can be purchased at a reduced price. After 60 days the price is usually further reduced.
- For new and archived imagery: If the area of interest is a set of separate unconnected polygons, each smaller than the minimum order area (25 km2 for archival imagery or 100 sq.km. (see point 1)), it is reasonable to combine them into polygons, each larger than the minimum order area to reduce the total cost.