The digital model of obstacle heights contains the contours of buildings and structures, landscape objects, and vegetation with the relative height attribute attached.
The main data sources for creating a digital height model are:
- stereoscopic aerial images;
- space stereo images;
- lidar survey data.
One way to get digital height model is to calculate the difference between the rasters of the digital surface model (DSM, tree tops, buildings, and other objects) and the digital terrain model (DTM, ground level). In this case, the digital height model will represent the actual height of trees, buildings, etc.
Lidar, or a range detection and detection system, as an active remote sensing system, can be used to measure the height of vegetation over large areas. The resulting elevation model represents the distance between the ground and the tops of trees (or buildings, or any other object that the lidar system has detected and recorded). This model is commonly referred to as the digital canopy model.
Parameters of the digital elevation model:
- Resolution (cell size): 2 m
- Planimetric accuracy: 5 m
- The accuracy of determining the heights of objects by the method of treatment of shadows of objects on a single satellite images: 5-7 m
- Accuracy of determining the heights of objects by processing stereo pairs of satellite images using stereo photogrammetric methods: 1-3 m
Implementation mechanism: by the forces and means of GEO INNOTER LLC:
- getting and processing satellite images,
- creating a digital terrain model,
- orthotransformation of survey materials,
- creating vector and cluster models.
Advantages of GEO INNOTER LLC:
- Extensive experience in creating digital terrain models.
- Highly qualified employees working with remote sensing materials.
- Latest software for photogrammetric processing of satellite images and cartographic works.
- GEO INNOTER LLC is included in the list of expert companies of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation for the analysis of remote sensing materials and conducting expert examinations.
- Network of experienced local partners.
To calculate the cost of generating a DHM for the area you are interested in, send the technical description of your offer to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For advice, including on the development of technical specifications tailored to your specific needs, please call: +7 495 245-04-24, whatsapp / telegram.
- Telecommunications company