The structure of a natural territorial complex (PTC) is the internal organization of a biogeocenosis, determined by combinations of factors such as vegetation composition, age, characteristics of the underlying surface, microclimatic features, etc. Changes in the structure of the natural complex over space and time are referred to as landscape dynamics (PTC).
Studying the structure and dynamics of natural complexes is necessary for implementing preventive measures to protect plants and animals, ecological monitoring, identifying factors influencing landscape changes, and more.
You can order from us
Goals and Objectives of Studying Natural Complexes:
The goal of studying the structure and dynamics of natural complexes is to obtain information about the composition and changes in the terrain over space and time. The information obtained during the study can be used for the following tasks:
- Building a model of soil-landscape relationships;
- Environmental monitoring;
- Determining the boundaries of especially protected natural territories (EPT);
- Monitoring the dynamics of valuable landscapes within EPT;
- Creating thematic maps for recreational or nature conservation purposes;
- Territorial planning;
- Construction of logistical elements;
- Modeling environmental situations.
Advantages of Using Remote Sensing Data in Studying Natural Complexes
Currently, remote sensing data is the only source of continuous and multi-temporal information available for almost all regions of the world. The availability of multispectral information allows the analysis of territories in various channel combinations, which can effectively distinguish areas with different structures of natural complexes.
Prices for services
The cost of execution is calculated on an individual basis, taking into account a specific of task.
After receiving the task description, we calculate the cost and send you a commercial offer.
Period of executionHarmonization of terms of reference: from 1 to 5 days*
Contract conclusion: from 1 to 5 days
Contract execution: from 5 days **
TOTAL TIME: from 6 days*
** working days
** from the date of receipt of 100% advance payment
The terms of studying the structure and dynamics of natural complexes depend on the cost of the ordered images and complexity of execution (the number of images per area of interest, the need to fill in the attribute table, the category of complexity of the area of work, the number of years to determine the dynamics) and is calculated individually for each customer.
How to place an order:
- STEP №1: Submit an application on the website with the following information:
- Location of the area of interest (coordinates, district name, region, shapefile, etc.);
- The task for which the study of the structure and dynamics of natural complexes is required;
- Available auxiliary data for determining the structure (field descriptions, point samples, etc.);
- The period for which the dynamics need to be examined.
- STEP №2: Agreement on technical specifications and cost:
- Specify which images will be used: commercial or free. If commercial, standard conditions apply. If free, indicate that the work will be based on remote sensing data with a spatial resolution of 10m;
- Correction of input and output data.
- STEP №3: Contract signing and commencement of work
- Timeframe: 5 working days from the date of receiving 100% advance payment for remote sensing data - payment is only accepted via bank transfer. The remaining payment will be made after the completion of the service.
We collaborate with individuals, legal entities, individual entrepreneurs, government and municipal authorities, foreign customers, etc.
Fill the form and we will contact you within 15 minutes
Stages of service provision
Stage № 0 (BEFORE the contract is signed):
- Determining the dates and parameters of the desired imagery (period of imagery, type of imagery);
- Defining the research objective;
- Checking the availability of archival remote sensing data within the area of interest;
- Verifying the selected archival images to meet the customer's requirements;
- Submitting a request to the operators for new imagery acquisition (if necessary).
RESULT: possibility (YES/NO) of providing the service
Stage № 1 (BEFORE the contract is signed):
- Agreeing with the customer on the existing remote sensing data available in the operators' archives;
- Clarifying the available data provided by the customer (land boundaries, cadastral numbers, field descriptions);
- Agreeing with the customer, if needed, on the satellite from which the new imagery will be acquired, as well as the timing and parameters of the new imagery;
- Agreeing with the customer (if necessary) on the requirements for the reference system and projection of the final deliverables;
- Final determination of the labor and material costs, agreeing on delivery timeframes and costs;
- If necessary, proposing work with free data.
RESULT: signed contract
Stage № 2 (contract execution):
- Receiving 100% advance payment for remote sensing data;
- Ordering satellite imagery;
- Input control of remote sensing data;
- Orthotransformation of images and creation of seamless orthomosaic (if necessary);
- Digitization of polygons;
- Data export in the agreed format.
RESULT: vector file with land boundaries. Upon providing additional information by the customer, the attribute table will be generated.
The result of the provision of services
In the basic option, the customer receives a vector layer containing the boundaries of the land areas of interest. Upon agreement, the contours can include attribute information about the structure of the relevant natural complexes (PC). If the customer wishes to obtain information about dynamics, a vector layer with boundaries for each year of interest is also provided. Situations where the customer has additional requirements (e.g., having all data in one vector layer or creating a separate layer with pieces that changed over time) are discussed individually.
Vector formats: ArcGIS SHP, Google KML, GeoJSON.
Attribute information can be provided separately as an Excel file or as attribute information within the shapefile.
Requirements for Source Information
Accurate geographical coordinates of the object in the required coordinate system.
If it is not possible to provide the specified information, details about the purpose of using remote sensing materials should be provided. Specialists from "GEO INNTER" LLC will analyze the requirements and propose an optimal solution to the problem.
- area of interest (location / coordinates of the object in any convenient form, and area of the object);
- a specific problem to be solved using the structure and dynamics of natural complexes.
WarrantyIt is optimal to specify profile RF and international documents regulating the subject area under consideration.
We guarantee 100% quality of services. Cooperating with GEO Innoter specialists, you exclude risks and losses!
The availability of qualified personnel with extensive experience in working with specialized software allows us to ensure timely and high-quality work!